Happy Thanksgiving Wishes 2021: The delectable dishes and unlimited fun are the two things that immediately strike the mind by hearing the word “Happy Thanksgiving 2021 wishes”. But it is essential to recall what this spectacular day is really about; giving thanks. It is the time to be near the people you love from the bottom of your heart and genuinely care. It’s the day to be thankful to the people for their kind-heartedness, support, and mercy.
A great way to express all these feelings is by writing happy Thanksgiving wishes, messages, or greetings. Happy Thanksgiving wishes have their own charm as they directly hit the heart of the recipient and make their heart smile and eyes shine. Waking with a heartfelt Thanksgiving message from an intimate one brings a broad smile to the face.
Table of Contents
- “On this festive of gratitude, I want to thank you for all the love, kindness, and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving.”
- “My heart always overflows with true joy and gladness, and this is all because I have a great friend in you. Hoping that your Thanksgiving Day is a spectacular one!”
- “We are part of something wonderful. We are friends, but also family. You will be loved for the rest of your life, and I am thankful for having you. Happy Thanksgiving.”
- “Celebrate this beautiful festive and be thankful for everything and everyone that brings you joy in your life. I hope you have a great thanksgiving. Happy turkey day!”
- “Thanksgiving reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. We are blessed and lucky to enjoy life, and we must remember that every day of our life.”
- “Happy Thanksgiving. I count my blessings every day that you’re in my life, but especially today.”
- “May you have a great time with your loved ones during this Thanksgiving. May your times be filled with refreshing mornings and relaxing sunsets during this holiday season!”
- “I cherish all the little moments we’ve shared together and look forward to all the days in the future. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.”
- “Warm wishes on this great occasion of Thanksgiving. May Lord bless you in every aspect of your life and give you every ounce of happiness that you deserve.”
- “Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things.”
- “Happy Turkey Day. It’s a day for celebrating, feasting and giving thanks for the people who make a difference in our lives, like you!”
- “Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for a long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.”
- “Thank you for all the immense happiness that you bring to this friendship. I wish you a peaceful and cheerful Thanksgiving celebration!”
- “Once a year, we get the chance to thank God, our family, friends, and every little joy that comes each day. Let’s make this Thanksgiving an occasion that we will always remember! Happy Thanksgiving!”
- “Happy Thanksgiving. Here’s hoping whatever you do today brings you delight from morning until night. May the holiday bring you nothing but wonderful things in abundance.”
In fact, nothing could beat a thankful heart even if the happy Thanksgiving wish is small or too long. The efforts made by the heart matters the most, which is far above these petty things.
Send some warm, heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes to your loved ones this year, and let the love flows. There could be many ways of writing happy Thanksgiving wishes and messages that could be funny, sincere, inspirational, or cute.
Related: Happy Thanksgiving Quotes
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes 2021 FAQs
How to write heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes?
Heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes are written from the heart means what you feel about that person, what makes that person unique from others, and how grateful you are for having that person in your life. You need to follow your heart and pen down those thoughts on a piece of paper.
You could pour out all your feelings and let your heart speak for all the beautiful things they have done. You could also refer to the following happy Thanksgiving messages–
- “THANKS for GIVING me so much love, kindness, and support.”
- “You are a blessing to me. May you have a bountiful Thanksgiving full of blessings!”
- “May all the good things in the universe be yours on this exceptional day and on all the days of your life Happy Thanksgiving”
How to write funny Thanksgiving wishes?
You could write funny Thanksgiving wishes by amalgamating some humorous words searched from the internet with your thoughts. Such whimsical happy thanksgiving wishes would be perfect for friends. You could make them laugh thoroughly by sending funny thanksgiving wishes. You could show your creative thinking while writing and appreciate them as well.
If you still find it hard to write funny happy Thanksgiving 2021 wishes, you could refer to the following wishes to get an idea of how to write yourself-
- “This Thanksgiving, my heart is bursting with gratitude, and my pants are bursting with several helpings of mashed potatoes.”
- “On this Thanksgiving day, let us be grateful that we were not born turkeys.”
- “This Thanksgiving, may your heart be as full as your belly.”
How to write inspirational Thanksgiving wishes?
Inspirational Thanksgiving wishes are written to motivate someone and induce the Thanksgiving spirit. You could use words like success, flourish, positivity, trust, etc. while writing the wishes. You could also refer to the plethora of happy Thanksgiving wishes available on the internet.
As you share a different bond with different people; as a result, you could not share the same Thanksgiving greetings with all. So, such inspirational Thanksgiving wishes would be perfect for co-workers, clients, and business.
- “On Thanksgiving, I don’t know how I can show enough appreciation to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks for being such an inspiration.”
- “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
- “Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.”
How to express gratitude on Thanksgiving?
The best way to express gratitude is to verbalize your feelings by appreciating that thing with your earnest efforts. As you sit around the table, savoring tasty thanksgiving dishes and cake, you could express your feelings for that particular person.
You could also be creative while expressing gratitude and can do the following things-
- Distributing clothes to needy and homeless people.
- Volunteering for a meaningful purpose.
- Preparing a Thanksgiving greeting card.
To whom could you share wishes happy thanksgiving?
You could share the happy thanksgiving 2021 wishes with the people you love, starting with family and friends. Apart from them, you could share your wishes and greetings with your colleagues, clients, neighbors, and relatives.
Thanksgiving images are about giving thanks, so you should share the happy thanksgiving messages with the people you love.